Assisted Voluntary Returns
- Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration for third country nationals under the European Return Fund, co-funded by the Greek Government.
- Assisted Voluntary Return under the EEA Grants
- Assisted Voluntary Return funded by the UK Border Agency
- Voluntary Return of asylum seekers and refugees through joint funding by the European Refugee Fund (ERF) and the Greek Government (implemented during the years 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Voluntary returns of victims of trafficking.
- Coordination, under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of the Counter-Trafficking National Network (with the participation of Ministries, Embassies and NGOs).
- Research and information/awareness raising activities.
- Capacity building of targeted audiences and staff of authorities involved in counter trafficking, such as police officers, judges and prosecutors, labor inspectors, through national and transnational conferences and training seminars.
- Participation to the Special Law-Preparation Committee of the Ministry of Justice, whose task is to propose amendments to the legislative framework, as well as to prepare training plans for government officials on counter trafficking issues.
- Implementation of movements of foreign migrants ex Greece to countries offering permanent resettlement opportunities (for example, Canada).
- Participation, as a transnational partner, to projects with other IOM missions and other entities, in the framework of EC Programs for combating discrimination, social exclusion, organized crime etc.
Capacity building on migration management/Integration of migrants
- Implementation of programs funded by the EEA Grants (co-funded by the Greek Government).